Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Runescape following a decade apart

• 6 posts
    March 14, 2019 8:51 PM EDT

Ten years , despite cataclysmic adjustments and enhancements, its own unique brand of total access is still going strong in a world where free MMOs are commonplace,RuneScape gold  and also you don't need to await your parents to get off the telephone to log in.

Related: talking of free MMOs, here are a few to check out if your Steam wallet is empty. I recently tried to log into to a very old email account, which I could only do by searching down an even older login for Runescape. A username can bring back a great deal of memories as it occurs, especially one such as g0ds1ayer94. Fuelled by nostalgia, I created a new account and started exploring the fantasy world of Gielinor once more.

In the ten years I have been away, Runescape has gone out of a fantasy-themed chatroom to a fully fledged MMO, complete with its own yearly festival, a card game twist off and enough material to produce 12-year-old me weak in the knees. If you can believe it, you have to actually download the most recent version of the game.

It's a game that's maintained many of its own players via constant updates and unrivalled audience interaction; log off for a month and you may have missed something the community will be referencing for the upcoming few years.

And those are just the biggest changes: Runescape has also received around 650 other attribute updates in that time, and of course innumerable patches and fixes which have been deployed. The simple fact that Jagex removed the Wilderness for 3 decades still feels like an insult into some previous self - even though I wasn't playing at the time.

Buy OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold from your family shop https://www.rsgoldfast.com/! RSGoldFast offer you the best, cheapest and fast service. Enjoy more fun within seconds RS Gold delivery.